Looking for a meaningful career? At De Paul, we employ a team of passionate, diverse and caring people who are committed to carrying out our mission to create freedom from addiction for individuals, families, and communities. We are seeking dedicated individuals to join our experienced team of professionals in the fight to overcome the stigma of addiction and mental health. Come join one of Oregon’s largest and most reputable providers of substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health treatment for adults and youth!
We offer competitive wages, on-site supervision or stipend for outside clinical supervision to work towards licensure, continuing education training (including CEUs), opportunities for internal career advancement as well as a generous and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with a 6% match, 4 weeks of paid vacation & sick leave plus 10 paid holidays and loan forgiveness for qualified medical and clinical positions!
- Position Title: Family Therapist
- Department: Family Therapy
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Shift: Monday-Friday; including some evening hours
- Pay: $49,920-$55,000 DOE
We currently have a full-time opening for a Family Therapist. This position provides education, and treatment through couples therapy, family therapy and group therapy to adult residential and outpatient enrolled clients and their significant support(s). Duties include assessment of family history/functioning, family therapy, couples therapy, facilitation of clinical groups, treatment planning, documentation, collaboration with a multidisciplinary team, and some program coordination responsibilities.
- Master’s degree in counseling psychology, social work, or other behavioral health field
- Current QMHP or CADC I (or higher)
- At least one year of supervised experience providing strength-based family and group counseling with MI and Addiction/Recovery focus
- Ability to work some evenings to accommodate family and significant supports schedules
- Knowledge of systems and experience working with families and couples
- Knowledge of Motivational Interviewing and Dialectical Behavioral strategies
- Ability to provide trauma informed care
We encourage applications from those in recovery, but we require 2+ years of continuous sobriety for candidates who identify with being in recovery. A DHS criminal background investigation is conducted on all new employees. Convictions are evaluated for each position and are not necessarily disqualifying.
· CADC I or higher
- Bilingual Spanish skills
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
De Paul is an Equal Opportunity Employer