This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the top law firms in the U.S. Davis Wright Tremaine LLP is looking for service-driven professional to join our recruiting team in Seattle. This position is responsible for providing administrative support for lawyer recruiting, including maintaining databases, updating spreadsheets, drafting correspondence and scheduling interviews. The ideal candidate enthusiastically takes initiative, approaches their work with a results-driven mindset, and is willing to work with different personalities to effectively advance the recruiting process in a diplomatic manner. This position also requires a person who is well organized, process-oriented, and able to prioritize work to ensure timely completion.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain applicant and interview data in the firm's recruiting database (viRecruit).
* Ensure attorney openings on firm's careers page are accurate and current.
* Post attorney openings with various channels and track effectiveness.
* Assist in leveraging the Internet and Social Media for recruitment.
* Coordinate interview schedules for all of the firm's offices.
* Draft correspondence to candidates and hiring managers.
* Maintain recruiting forms and run reports as requested.
* Serve as resource to internal and external stakeholders to ensure lawyer recruiting questions are timely routed to the appropriate team member for response.
* Support recruiting managers and perform other assignments and special projects as necessary.
* 1+ years recruiting experience required.
* Experience in a law firm or other professional services organization is a plus.
* Experience with data management software and recruiting databases is preferred; experience with viRecruit and LinkedIn is a plus.
* Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of a professional services organization. Strong communications skills and client service ethic conveyed in both verbal and written form is required.
* Strong attention to detail and quality control required.
* Ability to work with highly confidential, sensitive information.
* Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure with a sense of urgency.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.