Our Background: CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.
Cyclebar South Lake Union is growing and we are currently seeking high energy, customer service minded individuals to fill the role of Rider Experience Specialist (RES). The RES role plays an integral part of our studio and ensuring guests have a pleasant experience in our studio.
- Greet all guests in a prompt, enthusiastic and professional way to create a friendly, positive entry into our studio.
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients. This includes setting riders up with shoes, water and answering any questions they have about the ride.
- Welcoming new clients by guiding them through sign-in process, giving studio tours and assisting with bike setup in CycleTheatre.
- Maintain product knowledge for all CycleBar promotions, ride packages, pricing and retail items.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of our systems and studio technology. Assist with troubleshooting when necessary.
- Assist with all operational studio duties including studio cleans and maintenance of the studio between classes.
- Assist with opening and closing of the studio at beginning and end of day.
Must have a passion for health, wellness and fitness
-Team Player with the ability to work well with customers, teammates and studio management
-Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Must be tech savvy and have proficient computer skills. Learn the Club Ready software system as well as other studio technology.
Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, morning or evening and early morning weekend availability
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community) to promote the studio
- Previous boutique fitness experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to move bikes and perform minor bike maintenance
- Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Lobby, Bathrooms, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs
We value our employees at CBSLU!
- Competitive pay starting at $16.00 per hour.
- Sick & Vacation
- Ride with us for free with a complimentary membership!
Schedule: Part time hours. Shifts vary and may include: mornings and evenings as well as coverage for midday lunch classes. Classes are 7 days a week. Help may be needed for occasional special events and private rides.
Please submit a resume and cover letter and provide the following information:
2. 3 References (Name, E-mail, Phone #)
Once application has been received and reviewed by the Studio Manager, you will be contacted regarding next steps and scheduling an interview if we determine you are a potential fit for our studio.