CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company is hiring a Zinc Invoicing Support Rebates Consultant who will be responsible for supporting, investigating, and responding to internal and external manufacturer invoicing rebate questions for product application support (Data Reporting Portal) and for contract invoicing related data issues and trends.
This Consultant will help on all processes related to answering data-specific manufacturer rebate questions and producing specific reporting from a manufacturer rebate perspective. You will collaborate with key personnel and leaders in functional areas, not limited to the Manufacturer, DRP Customer Support Team, & Trade Org on questions along with when support ticket requests are initiated.
You will gain insight into complex, varying contract terms and our data environment to be able to accurately help many of the initiatives. You will also be responsible for leading the successful roll out of additional process improvements, and projects related to the application.
– 1 or more years of experience in conjunction with internship experience related to Finance, Accounting, Economics, Analytics, Rebates, or similar
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
– Experience with Contract administration, financial and / or data analysis, and/or invoicing experience
-Proven problem solving and data analysis skills
– Experience using SQL, MicroStrategy, Teradata, and other business intelligence or reporting tools (Tableau)
– Proficiency using Microsoft Excel skills with the ability to work with large data sets
Bachelor’s Degree Required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.