As an intern in our Management Consultant practice, you will be treated as a full-time consultant and will have the opportunity to be staffed on a current Credera client project. You will work with a team of Credera consultants to create lasting impacts for your client by forging trust, solving problems, and innovating solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on a project related to strategy and operations, program leadership, and organization and people. Throughout our ten-week internship program, you will receive ongoing support from your Onboarding Peer and Career Coach, sharpen your existing skills, learn from subject matter experts, and experience Credera’s culture through various events and networking opportunities.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
Depending on your client or project, your typical day will vary as you uncover new challenges and progress throughout project phases. Your activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitating Agile software development
- Supporting Design Sprints to form innovative solutions
- Conducting stakeholder interviews
- Capturing and distributing interview and meeting notes
- Crafting recommendations to address client pain points
- Identifying and mitigating project risks and issues
- Supporting project timelines, scope, and budget through project delivery and status reports
- Presenting recommendations to project team and client stakeholders
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR ME?
- You love learning new skills, insights, and technologies
- You lean into challenges and see them as opportunities for growth
- You enjoy dynamic days with varieties of work and projects
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong internal drive
- You excel when working with a team to solve problems
- You are analytical and have strong critical thinking skills
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, management, marketing, economics, or other area of study with relevant skillset applicable to management consulting
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.25)
- Demonstrated leadership across academic projects, student organizations, or other extracurricular activities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Travel: Varies based on project assignments. 10 – 50% on average.
WHO WE ARE:
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our approximately 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received a number of national awards, including:
- 2021 Top 100 Internship Programs
- Top Workplaces USA
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- Best Workplaces in Texas by Great Place to Work and Fortune
- 7-time winner of 100 Best Companies to Work for in Texas by Texas Monthly Magazine
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials