Responsibilities: Marketing person will focus on marketing our preschool, elementary, and
middle school programs to Christian families, families dissatisﬁed with current (public) school
setting, and current preschool families for our elementary program.
- spend significant time at Concordia and with staff to understand who we are, our strengths, and families we would be a good fit for
- visit individual schools, churches, community partners, and families to actively recruit new students
- create a timeline and narrative outline for social media and website posts
- assist and/or lead planning events or participating in community events/markets to promote the school further
- build structures for constant communication to target audiences
- communicate on a monthly basis to administrator and school board
- recruit help from administrator and Parent Teacher League with created speciﬁc plans and tasks
- meet weekly with administrator for updates, strategy building, and revisit priorities
- collect and use data to make marketing decisions
- assist and eventually possibly lead school tours
- communicate with families after a tour with emails and phone calls
- assist administrator and administrative assistant with admissions process
Projected Hours: 10-15 hours/week for 5 month trial period*
* Some weeks may be more than other weeks as well. Within a month, hours may be 40-70
total. Hours could increase with responsibilities.
Please email email@example.com with resume and cover letter to apply.