The Content Reviewer role will be focused on our Sensical offering, reviewing existing video content for appropriateness for kids 2-10. We’re building a team of people interested in making age-appropriate media for kids the rule rather than the exception in the industry!
- You must be able to commit to working at least 20 hours per month on this project.
- You are able to work on your own time schedule but should be available to complete your hours weekly.
- Attend occasional training and meetings as necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Become and remain reliable on using Common Sense’s proprietary rubric to accurately evaluate videos for safety concerns, quality and age-appropriateness for kids 2-10.
- Watch 5 to 30 minute videos and submit reviews based on using our proprietary content management system.
- Meet video review pacing and submission requirements.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE ON YOUR RESUME:
- Background in child development, education, and/or related field
- Knowledge of and interest in kids media, streaming platforms and YouTube
- You enjoy critically thinking about media from a variety of vantage points
- Excellent attention to detail, time management and communication skills
WE HOPE YOU ARE:
- Deeply inspired by the Common Sense mission!
This is an Independent Contractor role and is fully remote. The hourly rate is $35. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and include your first & last name and the position title “Sensical Reviewer” in the subject line.
Common Sense Networks values the diversity of its employees and is an equal opportunity employer.