CollegeNET, Inc., located in downtown Portland, Oregon, provides software services, web applications, and data analytics to over 1300 higher education institutions. We are seeking a Data Engineer to join our growing team of experts in data architecture and administration, information visualization, software development, and QA. This technical position will contribute mainly to the QA testing and development of a near real-time large-scale data integration interface between ERP systems (e.g., PeopleSoft and Workday) and CollegeNET’s campus-wide event scheduling and management software suite, Series25.
The ideal candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Advanced knowledge and at least 3 year experience working with RDBMS systems (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL) and SQL languages (T-SQL, PL/SQL).
- Intermediate understanding and experience working with NoSQL systems (key-value store, document store, multivalue databases).
- Intermediate knowledge of enterprise web protocols and technologies including HTTP, REST/SOAP, SaaS, ERP.
- Honest, collaborative communicator and team player.
- Conscientious performer with very high work ethic.
- Personal and academic history demonstrating commitment to work quality.
Qualified candidates with a strong academic record, solid programming and database knowledge, and 3+ years development experience are encouraged to apply. Computer Science or related fields students with a BS or advanced degree are welcome. We provide a beautiful office environment, full benefits, and wages commensurate with ability and performance.
CollegeNET is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that maintains a drug-free workplace.
Please apply at https://www.applyweb.com/public/register?s=cnetjob or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.