At Coco, we’re dedicated to perfecting the last-mile delivery experience. We strongly believe the delivery service industry in its current state is massively under-serving merchants, and we are committed to creating a frictionless, reliable, consistent, and sustainable delivery experience for merchants and their customers in cities everywhere.
As our Marketing Communications Specialist, you will shape communications, video and photo assets, events, and strategic marketing materials to develop the voice of Coco’s brand. You will need to align Coco’s communication to match with that of our Executive team i.e. vision, voice and marketing goals. You will master Coco’s value propositions to effectively communicate our benefits to key stakeholder groups: merchants, customers, and the broader community. You will promote Coco’s brand across multiple channels. You will be responsible for creating material which will motivate merchants to sign up and excite top talent to join Coco. You will interface with the press to coordinate releases, events, and other PR initiatives.
- Drive strategic communications campaigns, which may include marketing literature, social and online media, print media, events, experiences, and more
- Collaborate with Coco’s Executive Team and various departments to fully understand product and communication needs
- Become an expert in the robot delivery space, understanding the competitive landscape, industry innovations, and how Coco stands out
- Compose marketing materials, press releases, speeches, multimedia presentations and other marketing collateral for a variety of platforms and audiences
- Work closely with our Government Relations and Public Trust & Safety teams to develop messaging informed by local community priorities and respond quickly to community questions and concerns
- Partner with Design team to create photo, video, and graphic assets
- Partner with Sales to create strategies and materials to promote and explain Coco to target customers
- Drive Coco’s Social Media strategy in order to achieve brand goals. Structure and maintain channels such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or equivalent required
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing Communications capacity and directly connected to writing and editing marketing materials; portfolio of relevant previous projects is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrate a talent for writing with the voice of the brand in mind, that may include presentations and public speaking
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, time management with a proven ability to meet deadlines