WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with development in HTML / CSS (PHP / MySQL preferred)
- Online marketing experience (SEO / AdWords preferred)
- A great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority
- Excellent organizational skills with experience in complex project management
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office and Google Apps preferred
- The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure
- An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
- The ability to explain our development process and technical information to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An excellent writing and speaking ability
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a digital strategist, you will be following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner
- Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a sales person
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
- Upselling accounts by making recommendations to prospects & current clients regarding their website design and online marketing strategies
- Developing proposals for prospective clients
- Preparing contracts and creating detailed scopes of work that provide a clear, actionable strategy for our teams
- Overseeing proper implementation and “hand-off” of client from sales to production teams and project managers
- Providing timely and effective responses to client’s request for proposal or other information
- Attending sales meetings and training sessions
- Providing updates to management using company supplied sales forecast and tracking programs