The Corporate Banking Associate is an intermediate level professional responsible for leading the planning of investment strategies and solutions for major market clients in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The overall objective of this role is to drive revenue by cross selling the Citi platform while efficiently deploying the firm’s capital and evaluating and managing risk.
- Partner with Senior Bankers to provide overall relationship management support
- Assist with day to day cash management activities, trading initiatives, vendor finance, foreign exchange, loan activity, debt capital markets efforts, share repurchase and interest rate/equity derivatives
- Support Bankers in cross-selling full spectrum of products and services by identifying customer needs to generate revenue
- Responsible for evaluating public filings, research reports, operations, business plans, and financial forecasts to produce strategic and financial analyses
- Responsible for staying abreast of market and industry trends, “best practices” and competitive landscape
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Business preferred
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.