Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for all financial control and analysis while providing strategic direction and financial leadership to enhance their ability to make informed financial decisions. Acting as the financial expert, the individual will be responsible for managing and influencing sound business decisions including: strategy development, business plans, and financial forecasting. They work to align the team’s strategy and planning to the group’s objectives; developing and preparing forecasts, assessing risk and opportunities, proactively developing plans to minimize exposure. In addition, the Sr. Financial Analyst analyzes new areas to support, developing recommendations on support needs and implementing those strategies.
- Ensures reporting and controls in place to monitor and project team business results.
- Prepares reports and analytics on a periodic (weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual) and ad hoc basis, and provides associated explanations for findings.
- Leads monthly/quarterly financial Business Reviews and reporting package (with appropriate metrics), sharing results with the leadership team.
- Provides management with financial advice and counsel on all pertinent business matters by supplying ongoing, timely, and meaningful financial analysis of actual performance, business plans, and other discrete projects.
- Provides proactive thought leadership to develop new simplified processes to drive efficiency and effectiveness; develops new tools to enhance the finance team analytics.
- Coordinates, reviews, and/or develops investment proposals and project financial evaluations related to brands, to ensure timely and profitable business decisions.
- Supports the annual operating plan process, providing financial and business leadership.
- Advises Campbell’s Snacks leadership of any deviations from forecasts or any material risks.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Drives the management of volume/trade forecasting, & risk and opportunities.
- Manage issues relating to customer deductions, post audits, and other non-trade balance sheet accounts.
- Ensures policy compliance (Trade Manual & Sox) and adherence to financial controls.
- Manage, control, and safeguard Company’s assets (Trade Funding, Shopper Marketing & Selling Expenses).
- Conduct monthly Trade Governance Meeting(s) for specific Customer(s)
- Works with RGM, Customer Planning, and Sales strategy to assist Sales leaders with pricing and customer strategy decisions, as well as, analysis of ROI and Profitability of events.
- Works with Brand Finance to provide financial guidance on non-trade sales deductions accounts; reviews and loads monthly OSD projections to system.
- Joint business planning to help both the team and customer meet goals
- The individual acts as a business partner and consultant on all matters financial.
- The functional leader relies on the individual’s expertise, knowledge of the financials, and back office relationships to understand the financials, budgets, pro-formas, and reporting.
- Somewhat independent; working under general instructions and expected to determine how to accomplish the work assignments.
- Ensures application of established corporate financial policies.
- High degree of accuracy and integrity required with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and analytical skills; ability to communicate both financial and non-financial benefits of projects to Senior Leadership across multiple functions.
- Ability to communicate difficult financial concepts and transactions to non-financial leadership.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong sense of ownership over assigned areas of responsibility, coupled with ability to work in a team environment on some projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree; a minimum of 5 years related financial experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience building complex Excel-based models.
- Understanding of pro forma financial statement creation, and a well-developed knowledge of the business is required.
- Ability to exercise discretion while managing confidential information.
- Strong PC skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Advanced financial systems knowledge preferred (such as SAP, EPM, Microstrategy, Tableau, E4, Power BI).
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.