Imagine…working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Financial Analyst is a Finance specialist who reports to the Manager FP&A. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, accounting activities and financial reporting. The Financial Analyst will be a strong value-added business partner to Corporate, Division Finance Teams and Functional counterparts.
- Work with Finance leads and cross-functional partners to provide meaningful and accurate financial analysis and support to Campbell business units.
- Organize data for analysis, draw appropriate conclusions, provide reporting and develop direction and course corrective action plans.
- Identify needs and determine appropriate means of continuous improvement of financial / business processes.
- Basic understanding and experience with financial accounting, balance sheet / P&L statement and budgeting activities
- Strong decision making skills, integrity, organization, leadership skills, ability to multi-task, drive alignment, detail oriented, fiscally responsible and attention to accuracy
- Strong communication, documentation and client interface skills
- Highly motivated individual interested in working in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred)
- Excellent Microsoft Office and financial systems skills
- This position will work in a company headquarter (Camden, NJ) 3 days a week
- Travel as needed (10-15%) to company meetings, company training, customer meetings, and other regions as business needs demand
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.