Research Lab Assistant
Exempt Overtime Eligible:
Benefits Eligible: Benefit Based
Caltech is a world-renowned science and engineering institute that marshals some of the world’s brightest minds and most innovative tools to address fundamental scientific questions. We thrive on finding and cultivating talented people who are passionate about what they do. Join us and be a part of the diverse Caltech community.
The Research Lab Assistant will assist researchers in mammalian cell culture, transfection, and molecular cloning. Other duties will include assisting immunohistochemistry and functional imaging experiments, and additional lab support duties as assigned.
• Mammalian cell culture, transfection, and maintenance.
• Molecular cloning of transgenes.
• Immunohistochemistry and functional imagining experiment preparations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• B.S. or B.A. degree in Biological or Biomedical Sciences.
• At least 1 year experience as lab technician in a molecular or cell biology lab.
• Experience in mammalian cell culture, cell transfection.
• Experience in immunohistochemistry and molecular cloning preferred.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/2224198
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.