· You will advise others on budget and financial processes or regulations
· You will certify card statements (e.g., purchase card, travel card, fuel card) and submit for payment
· You will monitor official travel financial data in computer database (e.g., Defense Travel System [DTS]) for cost efficiency and accuracy
· Audits the work of 3-5 HR Assistants training them as appropriate, and examines final audit on travel claims/vouchers
· You will perform additional duties as assigned.
Your resume must demonstrate at least one year of specialized experience at or equivalent to the GS-05 grade level or pay band in the Federal service or equivalent experience in the private or public sector. Specialized experience must demonstrate the following:
· Processing claims and performing audits for appropriate authorization and/or approval in accordance with established procedures.
· Utilizing automated systems to review, input, and retrieve data.
· Resolving complex problems and discrepancies through research and review.
· Providing timely, efficient and courteous customer service.
A COMPLETE RESUME IS REQUIRED
Your resume must show relevant experience (cover letter optional), where you worked, job title, duties and accomplishments, employer’s name and address, supervisor’s name and phone number, starting and end dates of employment (Mo/Yr), hours per week, and salary. Experience refers to paid and unpaid experience, including volunteer work in a professional, philanthropic, religious, spiritual, community, student and social setting. If you are a current or previous Federal employee, provide your pay plan, series and grade level i.e. GS-0201-09.