As a Full Stack Engineering Intern at Brilliant, you’ll design and develop software for our Brilliant suite of smart home products. The work will span our front end UI to backend embedded software, including our third-party integration platform and server infrastructure. Our engineering team’s mission is to build a culture and environment of engineers that can tackle a multitude of problems in any area of our codebase. In this role, you will be working on a small, fast moving team on a sophisticated and modern software stack.
- Build, test, and maintain features on our Brilliant smart home products
- Work with the rest of the engineering team to maintain a high level of code quality, performance, and reliability
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and technical leads to define product functionality and UI
- Learn about multiple technologies ranging from user facing software to backend infrastructure and understand how these components work together to create the Brilliant Control
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related technical field, graduating in 2021 or 2022
- Experience with Python or C++