SAT/ACT and AP English Tutor
We are currently looking for tutors who can make a 6-month or more commitment with us. There is also an opportunity to teach small group classes over the summer.
You will be teaching students from grades 9 through 12 in individual lessons either remotely and/or at our tutoring center. We are located in Bellevue, WA, and are open Monday through Friday from 12:30 pm to 8:30 pm and on Saturday from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Scheduling is flexible. You can choose how many hours you prefer to work and which days and times are best for you. You may also choose which subjects you will teach.
We love to have tutors who are friendly, enthusiastic, and engaging candidates who would be willing to do in-person lessons as well as remote lessons. We hire outstanding, knowledgeable, passionate tutors who desire to make a difference in the lives of their students and who are eager to pass on their love of learning.
- Teach AP/IB English and SAT/ACT English in one-on-one tutoring sessions.
- Tutor must have in-depth knowledge of AP English as well as high school English.
- Employment will begin in January 2021.
- Individual tutoring sessions are typically 1.5 hours.
- Starting pay is $20 – $22 per hour merit-based raises.
Education and Experience:
- Teaching experience is preferred but not required for outstanding applicants.
- Completed college degrees are strongly preferred. We rarely hire undergraduate students.
- You will be tested within your subject area during the interview. We will only hire candidates who can demonstrate considerable ability in their subject areas.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $22.00 per hour