Education Center Management Opportunity
Company: Best in Class Education Center
Position: Education Center Manager - Bothell
Imagine helping a struggling student learn how to read or watching a student's eyes light up while learning a new math concept. We believe that education is the door to the future and every child has the right to affordable, individualized, and quality learning experiences.
At Best in Class, our mission is two-fold: build better teachers; build successful students. To leave a lasting positive impact on students and aspiring teachers alike, Best in Class recognizes the importance of great tutors and their influence on changing the lives of their students. That's why we offer tutors the unique experience of managing small classes which promote individualized learning in a fun and enjoyable environment.
Whether students are looking for new and challenging materials or supplementary exercises to build foundational skills, Best in Class tutors have the opportunity to empower students to learn at their own pace through active instruction and engaging course materials. Our proven system allows tutors and teachers to positively impact students' lives while developing leadership and teaching abilities.
Center Manager Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and enhancing operations of the center
• Establishing, maintaining, and coordinating relationships and communication among students, parents, and staff
• Creating and maintaining schedules
• Monitoring and collecting invoices
• Maintaining all student files
• Recruiting new students
• Retaining current students by maintaining high quality services
Total 40 hours/week commitment
• Monday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
• Tuesday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
• Wednesday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
• Thursday: 3:30pm – 8:30pm
• Saturday: 9am – 5pm
• Additional contact hours for administrative work and meetings
• Annual salary from $40,000 to $50,000 (depending on experience)
• Bachelor's Degree required (or must be completed within 6 months of hire date)
• Leadership experience preferred
What we offer:
• Opportunities to learn, grow, and impact the lives of others.
• Extensive training and coaching to prepare you to be a successful manager.
• Qualifying employees are eligible for Healthcare Options, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) and other benefits
Visit our website at: www.bestinclasseducation.com
Also visit us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Google+
Best in Class Education policy is to maintain employment practices that conform to the laws regarding equal employment opportunity, and is committed to affording equal employment opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, sex, color, religion, ethnic origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran, marital status, family status, sexual preference, record of offenses, unrelated criminal conviction, gender identity, gender expression or any other basis prohibited by law.