We’re excited to meet you – we have one deadline for our internship applications : Sept 23rd.
BAIN ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT INTERN
Bain’s Associate Consultant Intern (ACI) program is more than just a summer internship, it’s a springboard to your whole career and could quite possibly be the best summer of your life. It’s an ideal opportunity for ambitious undergraduates who would like to experience the real world of consulting while getting insight into what a future with Bain would be like.
In 10 exciting and intensive weeks (duration may differ by office) you’ll be in the thick of it: shoulder to shoulder with Bain Associate Consultants, tackling complex business challenges, and using all your skills to help drive change in a range of organizations from global leaders to start-ups. Most ACIs are amazed at the wealth of industry knowledge, client management, and communication skills they acquire and the majority complete their summer with a full-time offer to join Bain as an Associate Consultant upon completion of their studies. And, after multiple years of 15% growth, we are currently hiring for our largest intake ever.
Client confidentially means we cannot tempt you with our client’s names, but suffice to say, whether you’re interested in consumer electronics, finance, transportation, healthcare, energy or non-profits, the chances are good that you know our work.
As a Bain Associate Consultant Intern, your analytical, inter-personal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills will be called upon from day one. Every day is different but a sample of the things you can expect to accomplish are:
• Providing clients with powerful facts and analyses that outline solutions and drive change
• Work as members of case teams in roles that vary according to the team’s objective
• Be responsible for identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting their findings to case team members
• Interviewing the client’s customers, competitors, suppliers, and employers; this work becomes the basis of the case team’s strategic recommendation
The learning curve is steep, but from over 40 years of experience, we know that you will be able to handle it. And the rewards – influential connections, world-class training, personal satisfaction, unparalleled career development, future-career potential, and, yes, financial – are second to none.
• Studying for a Bachelor’s degree from a renowned educational institution
• A solid team player who’s also an independent thinker
• A robust analytical skill-set, endless curiosity, and a penchant to think the impossible
• Must be deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task
• Strong verbal, written and presentation skills are important
• Fluency in English
• If you’re currently in college, please visit your school page on Bain.com/careers for specific application details
• On applying, please be sure to include a cover letter (including office preferences), resume (including SAT/ACT scores), and a college transcript