Avanade has an immediate opportunity for an internship to join the Global Citizenship team. Global Citizenship focuses on enabling youth to realize their potential through the power of our people and digital innovation.
This is a unique opportunity to help coordinate various Citizenship activities and partnerships, engage with various leaders in various Markets Avanade operates in.
Your work will provide support to the Global Corporate Citizenship Senior Director on strategic initiatives and partnerships to enable young women and female students.
Day-to-day, you will provide support in the following areas:
- Develop a framework and timeline for selected projects execution
- Develop a template business plan
- Produce periodical reports
- Execution of Give campaign and community engagement projects
- Engagements with local and strategic partners
- the PR and Com plan execution including updating The CTZ SharePoint
- Operations and finance
- Support the development of Cloud Policy engagement
Key learning opportunities:
- Gain real life experience to work in a dynamic environment and actively participating in projects
- Engage with business leaders and strategic community partners
- Development of CSR and Citizenship work experiences
- Development of managerial and field work experience
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com
- Currently enrolled and have outstanding academic credentials
- A demonstrated ability to collaborate and work with a variety of personalities in a complex environment (virtually and in person)
- Good knowledge of Project Management, Business Management, or Organizational Development.
- Community development work experience; previous experience working with non-governmental organizations or community-based initiatives in the area of training and/or organizational development.
- Demonstrated Leadership and Communication skills.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in the use of computer-based application software such as MS Word, Microsoft Works, MS Excel, web development tools and Share point (desirable).
- Strong business and management skills
- Fair understanding of the non-profit and charity organization
Your education likely
Pursuing a degree in Corporate Responsibility, Sustainability, Public Policy, Poly Sci, International Business or related degrees.
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.