Please also send a PDF resume with the subject “Handshake Resume” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationwide opportunities exist for December 2022 and Spring/Summer 2023 Graduates.
With the backing of one of the industry’s leading technical and professional staffs, you will assist with environmental investigation and remediation projects and will be working alongside and supporting multiple projects and project managers.
Arcadis provides multiple onboarding and development programs created for our young professionals that will expand professional growth and help drive creativeness, innovation, and greater integration within our local, national, and global teams.
What you will do:
· Perform fieldwork which may include drilling oversight for soil sampling and/or groundwater well installation, groundwater sampling, excavation oversight, site inspections, operation and maintenance of remediation systems, and vapor intrusion/soil gas surveys.
· Health and safety focused. Able to comply and steward Arcadis and client H&S requirements.
· Exhibit independent thinking skills and able to work successfully with minimal daily supervision.
· Field data collection, analysis, and interpretation including writing skills for preparation of reports.
· Detailed field note collection in legible handwriting and using digital tools.
· Oversight of subcontractors during monitoring well installation, development and abandonment.
Qualities/ Who you are:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Independent thinking skills
· Ability to work successfully in a team setting as well as independently
· Willing to work outside in all weather conditions for extended periods of time
· Be able to meet the physical demands associated with performing field work, including lifting heavy equipment, working in a standing position for extended periods of time, etc.
· Open to 75% field work & travel / 25% office
Bachelors in Environmental Science, Geology, or related degree
40 Hour HAZWOPER certification