Arcadis is currently seeking Analysts and Junior Management Consultants to join our world-class Business Advisory practice in locations throughout the United States. We are flexible with locations, and are more focused on finding the right individual for the role.
Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated, or have a valid waiver, by date of hire. Proof of vaccination is required.
Arcadis is currently seeking Analysts and Junior Management Consultants to join our world-class Business Advisory practice in locations throughout the United States. Remote work is also a consideration although not the team’s preference as it would be best for this entry-level position to be able to work from an office at least a few days per week.
We are looking for candidates who want to apply technical know-how, combined with business principles, to the water, wastewater, and stormwater industry. We want dedicated, creative, and energetic candidates interested in tackling challenges and developing sustainable solutions to address water issues like renewal and replacement of aging infrastructure, funding of capital improvements, water supply, workforce retention and development, and emergency preparedness. Collaborating with our experienced consulting professionals, you will support and contribute to project outcomes; interact, and work with clients, and develop your technical capabilities.
What will you do?
- Assess, develop, and support a variety of management consultant projects including performing data analytics, financial analysis, operational and organizational assessments, condition assessments, vulnerability, and mitigation assessments, as well as planning and development for utilities, municipalities, and cities’ (primarily water/wastewater/stormwater utilities).
- Utilize strong analytical skills and ability to apply logic to solve problems.
- Support teams in tasks ranging from general fieldwork to technical office-based analysis.
- Assist in technical writing which may include preparation of technical reports, business development support, presentations, and other audiovisual materials.
- Work independently and as part of a team, with the flexibility to accommodate collaboration with team members across the U.S. and internationally.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple deadlines, ensuring completion per project budgets and timelines.
What skills will you need?
- Reliable, client-focused, and capable of working independently under the supervision of project managers.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, organization skills, and work ethic.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented, with the ability to work successfully both independently and within a team.
- Ability to balance and address new challenges as they arise and an eagerness to take ownership of tasks.
- Knowledge of engineering concepts, theories, and practices related to water/wastewater/stormwater.
- Drive to succeed and grow a career in the utility industry
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science degree in technical field (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Finance or Business-related discipline such as MBA, MPA, Accounting, IT
- Previous relevant consulting or utility experience, either internship or full-time
- Experience applying programming languages and analytics to problem-solving is a plus
- SharePoint, Building Information Modeling (BIM), Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Change Management skills, and/or Augmented Reality experience