Digital Media Marketing Intern: Including SEO, PPC, Social Media (Paid Internship)
The Digital Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting our company-wide marketing efforts. The Associate will assist our Sales and Marketing teams with SEO, PPC, and Social Media content creation, management, and optimization.
- Compose and post online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Conduct market research to support and enhance all marketing content.
- Contribute to the company’s SEO/SEM strategies.
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify critical conversion points and drop-off points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Brainstorm with Marketing Manager to build new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Flexible scheduling, 20-40 hours per week, remote or in-person
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Digital Media
- Minimum GPA of 3.3
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic SEO, PPC, and social media principles
- Proven ability to efficiently plan and organize simultaneous projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated the ability to function independently or as a team member
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous relevant experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, SEMRush, WordPress, etc.)
- Experience with digital copywriting principles
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation technologies (i.e. Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho, etc.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines