Amazon's unique Talent Acquisition Development Program is designed to prepare high potential undergraduates for accelerated careers in Global Talent Acquisition. As a participant in the internship version of TADP, you will develop a broad set of skills and experiences as you progress through on-the-job training and mentoring. You will learn about the business, the talent needs and gaps and focused skills necessary for acquiring the world's best talent for one of the world's most customer centric companies.
You will learn how Amazon finds, assesses, onboards and develops world class talent. You may have the opportunity to learn about different types of talent acquisition from college hiring, to finding and attracting experienced professionals, to executive recruiting. As a TADP intern, you will have an opportunity to complete a business impactful project which may include recruiting researching, sourcing strategies, candidate development skills, and recruiting coordinator focused activities.
At Amazon, we hire individuals who are customer-obsessed, self starters, and who have experiences that bring new perspectives to our organization. We seek to hire the best talent and provide experiences to foster their development into future Talent Acquisition leaders. Amazon looks for individuals who can think strategically as well as roll up their sleeves and dive deep into practical application and who thrive in dynamic, fast paced environments.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship to be eligible for this role.
This role is located in Seattle, WA and a compensation package does not include relocation.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program with Junior standing; completed degree by July 2017
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week throughout the course of the 12 week internship in the Seattle, Washington office
- Work, internship, or other leadership experience in a professional environment
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
- Intensely inquisitive, with evidence of high academic achievement
- Experience analyzing data and communicating the results
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with high growth, ambiguous and changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to show effective use of analytics and data as well as strong computer skills
- Accountable self starter who can prioritize time well for optimal results
- Embrace the larger, broader picture, and use good judgment while also focusing on details and critical thinking