At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2020 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
Business-Unit Financial Analyst: The Amazon Finance Rotation Program (AFRP) – Business Unit-Financial Analyst role is a two year rotational program that starts aspiring leaders within the Finance Global Business Services (FGBS) organization. The AFRP has (2) six-month rotations and (1) year rotation across business units. Participants will develop technical skills while partnering with their business teams to drive process improvements, new business growth, and/or cost out opportunities. At the end of 2 years, participants will positioned to take on higher responsibility with a broad scope of roles available. Responsibilities include preparation and reporting of financial performance for weekly, monthly, and annual reviews. Producing meaningful operational metrics to help drive performance and achieve business objectives, and applying financial acumen and technical understanding to provide insights on growth, profitability, capital investment, and cash flow. Successful candidates will bring diverse perspectives and varied experiences (whether from school, life, or past jobs).”
· Please list your Undergraduate School and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application.
· Full-time recruitment will occur during September 2021 – January 2022
· This position will start early August 2022.
Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program (or a dual degree/submatriculation master’s degree program you are completing concurrently with your bachelor’s degree at the same school) with a graduation conferral date between December 2021 and Summer 2022.
· Ability to think and act strategically and tactically · Ability to deal with ambiguity · Solid organizational skills, including prioritization and time management · Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills · Problem solving skills · Ability to summarize and communicate important data Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us. NOTE: When applying to the Amazon site, no cover letter is necessary.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit US Disability Accommodations.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.