All4Cure (https://www.all4cure.com/) is a knowledge sharing start-up aimed at improving the lives of patients with cancer by bringing the very latest knowledge and opinions to the problems they face, and then learning from their experiences for the benefit of other patients. Insights are integrated across patients bearing shared features, creating a vibrant forum that brings the very latest knowledge to patients and their families, researchers and clinicians.
This position requires background in medicine and sciences, knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as the ability to work independently and supervision to ensure all work done complies with the standard operating procedures and HIPAA regulations.
Position: Full-time (up to 40hrs/wk). Pay is $16.69/hr.
Location: Seattle, WA (COVID-19 update: all hours will be worked from home until further notice. Prior to COVID-19, we were based in Seattle and held in-person meetings 3 times a week)
Application Deadline: Until filled
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extracting medical information and data into spreadsheets from medical records
- Analyzing and interpreting medical data
- Writing detailed summaries and reports based on data collected
- Establishing patient and professional relationships via email and online communication
- BS/BA graduate in Biology, Chemistry or a related scientific discipline
- Background in medicine and/or health sciences
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must have own laptop and wireless internet to work with
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Basic algebra and analytical skills
- Ability to work under supervision and independently
- Experience working in a patient care/clinical setting
- Interest in Medicine and Cancer informatics
- Experience with data entry
- Previous HIPAA training
- Experience in research and data analytics
- Experience working in a start-up
- At least one year of paid part-time or full-time work experience
- Previous experience working as a medical scribe
We are unable to offer health insurance at this time, but we offer:
- PTO/paid sick leave and paid holidays available after 90 days of employment
- Opportunities to interact with patients and care providers
- Flexible work schedule
- A diverse, close-knit team comprised of other pre-health students and experienced professionals
- Room for career growth for extraordinary candidates
Please attach a cover letter in your application for consideration. Thank you!