Affirma, five years in a row ranked “Best Companies to Work for” and “Fastest Growing Companies” in Washington is seeking an Entry Level Content Analyst.. The ideal candidate will be internet and social media savvy, proactive, and detail oriented.
In this role you will be responsible for sorting, validating and categorizing various web content. You should be comfortable interfacing with high-level stakeholders and have a passion for data.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain corporate experience in a fun, collaborative, and growing environment!
- Very active on the internet and familiar with pop culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite- Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Quality and results focused
- Willingness and ability to take initiative and dive tasks through completion
- Comfortable with computers and learning new software applications
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for four years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals.