The Lead, Sales Support is an essential function managing higher volume vendors orders, confirming accuracy, ensuring vendor commitments in accuracy and pricing, preventing any financial deductions. The Lead, Sales Support must possess proven strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills to interact successfully with vendors, customers and managers.
- Review ordering / purchases products from customer – including the completion of all order forms, transportation requests, packaging requirements, legal forms for interstate / international transport and as well all financial forms dealing with the purchase / sale.
- Auditing all forms for completion, accuracy and inclusion to prevent any negative financial impact or deductions.
- Lead the ADW programs and maximize sales by understanding Costco objectives and building relationships.
- Confirm orders commitment with vendors
- Via email / verbal / fax confirm back from vendors on all orders, email / fax of order must request confirmation of po#, qty ordered and delivery date.
- Vendor sends confirm w/pricing – must match all order for accuracy (resolve discrepancy immediately if necessary.
- Minimize / deductions, review orders with Business Managers.
- Larger Vendor commitment
- Ensure management of vendor’s Demos have been scheduled and performed.
- Tracking, ensuring all materials for each scheduled Demo is available and on site.
- Track and deal with member complaints and queries.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of the Customer’s operation and key competitors.
- Receiving and handling of client samples.
- Organizational duties
- Managing accurate Vendor and item setup in ADW systems with current info / pricing to include orders from BBS / Roadshows.
- Managing accurate / updated files for all item spec sheets / pricing / common forms on central locations.
- Manage all SLH files by vendor.
- Other duties as assigned.