To be considered for a role with Accenture, you must Create Your Talent Profile and complete the Digital Assessment within 72-hours of completing your profile.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Whether you’re a recent grad or looking to kickstart your consulting career, you can help us do work that makes a real impact. You’ll help solve clients’ most challenging problems using the latest technology to do extraordinary things.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, grow and develop your skills, you’ll join a collaborative environment that celebrates and supports our differences. At Accenture, your voice will always be heard, and our community of leaders and peers are ready to mentor, coach and encourage you to be your best so you can build a long and rewarding career.
In Accenture’s Development Programs you will…
- Build core consulting skills
- Learn to identify solutions to complex challenges
- Leverage a deep understanding of evolving market trends, business processes and digital landscapes
- Help clients reform, shape and implement innovative solutions to multifaceted problems
In Accenture’s Development Programs you can…
- Access projects across different industries
- Build skills in consulting, digital and new technologies
- Unite Community through culture & inclusivity
- Develop stronger relationships with local leadership
In the Consulting Development Program (CDP) you will…
- Deliver new technologies and unique business solutions to world class clients
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes
- Develop change management and organizational strategies
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation under a strategic vision to scale AI and transform business—across every function and process.
Visit our Entry-Level Careers page to learn more about our various Development Programs and find your right fit: https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/life-at-accenture/entry-level
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.