32-40 hours weekly – Long Term Contract
Work from Home
Hiring a Marketing Coordinator to Manage digital marketing campaigns, provide administrative support to Marketing Managers, manage relationship with Zift (marketing software company), and provide direction to Marketing Data Entry Admins.
- Lead the ongoing loading of relevant marketing campaign content into a marketing automation system for channel partners
- Provide administrative support and project management of coordinated co-marketing activities with strategic alliance partners
- Administrative and coordinated co-marketing project management of campaign and asset creation in Partner Marketing Automation platform. Marketing automation system and content management for channel partners.
- Access campaign content from other systems and recreating the intended emails and social posts within the marketing automation system utilizing the email and social post builder user interface.
- May require modification content where necessary to suit the format of the system if there is not an exact fit (ex. shortening content, some infrequent copywriting, etc.).
- Attention must be paid to ensuring standard naming conventions, descriptions, and asset tagging guidelines are adhered to in order to maintain a library of campaign content that is easy to navigate.
- Managing upcoming social calendar by obtaining existing posts and filtering for relevant content for partners and add the posts to marketing automation system. Creating additional versions of the posts to span upcoming months.
- Overall system maintenance i.e. cleanup of existing campaigns in marketing automation system, archiving out of date campaigns, updating templates where needed, checking proper tagging, general audits of content for completeness and accuracy, etc.
- Assist with reporting on performance. Make recommendations of content based on performance, research, best practices, etc.
- Act as the liaison to various marketing teams who need to file a request, have questions about MDF status / usage / eligibility, and deadlines. Assist in the development of MDF project request descriptions and manage the submission and approval-tracking and status reporting.
- Create, manage, and distribute packaged information such as status tracking tables (to be included in e.g. PowerPoint decks) to be included in various weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, and real-time stakeholder access as needed.
- Experience in Administrative Support, Marketing, Project Management.
- Proficient with Zift and Microsoft Tools
- Preferred exposure to MS Azure, Wrike, and Trello Software
This role is working at 804 Technology for the end client Siemens Global Solutions.