In order to reap maximum benefits from your internship, you need to be thoughtful about how you engage with colleagues, approach your work, and view yourself within the larger organizational context.
- Maximizing Internships (quotes from employers)
- Look for learning opportunities in every task and don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Take initiative, look for ways to contribute, and follow-through
- Put yourself out there and meet others
- Communicate clearly and regularly with your supervisor
- Be professional, punctual, and positive
- Reflect on what you learned and how to articulate that to future employers