Some students come to college knowing exactly what they want to do and never waver. Others have virtually no idea what they want to do because everything (or nothing!) seems to interest them. Many have an initial plan in mind but decide they want to look around and explore other options as they move through college. All of these scenarios are “normal.” Our hope is that all Huskies figure out a path that aligns with their interests, values, and talents. The following resources can help.
- Pathway U: Take an online assessment to help get clarity on potential majors and career paths
- Vault Guides help you explore careers, industries and more from the comfort of your couch
- Candid Career has 7,000 short video clips of professionals sharing the ins and outs of their industry, field, and position
- WOIS/The Career Information System has assessments, career descriptions, and more
- Interest Community pages have advice, videos, alumni stories and resources related to 7 career interest areas
- UW Alumni Career Outcomes: data collected from Huskies up to 7 months following graduation
- UW Alumni on LinkedIn: see what is possible in connecting your college experience to your future!