Welcome! Supporting students’ professional success truly takes a collective effort. Advisers and faculty members are critical partners in this endeavor, as we know students respect you, listen to you, and value your advice. Our hope is that partnering together to more clearly evidence the relationship among majors, skills, and careers will help students be even more engaged in the classroom, passionate about their studies, successful during the job search, and productive in their future workplaces.
Get to Know the Career & Internship Center:
- Learn about our mission, services, and team
Enhance Your Knowledge of Career Topics & Resources:
- Attend a session of our Adviser Training Series
- Request adviser/faculty access to Handshake, the UW’s centralized online job & internship database, to assist students in their career endeavors
Explore Our Internship Resources:
- Leverage campus internship resources
- Get support in managing internship courses
- Learn about special considerations for required internships
Hire, Support, and Assist UW Students:
- Explore aggregated resources to assist you in hiring and supporting UW student employees
- Handshake is the online recruitment platform connecting UW students with employment opportunities, internships and volunteer positions.
Connect with Us:
- Request a workshop for your department, class, or student organization.
- Consult a career coach on ways to integrate career and internship information into your department. Send an email to our Associate Director, Patrick Chidsey, to get started.
Thank you for your existing and future contributions to students’ career development. We look forward to working with you!