Supporting students’ professional success truly takes a collective effort. Advisers, faculty members, and managers of student employees are critical partners in this endeavor. Our hope is that working together to more clearly evidence the relationship among majors, skills, and careers will help students be even more engaged in the classroom, passionate about their studies, successful during the job search, and productive in their future workplaces.
Information for All:
- Watch our new C&IC Intro Video (4 minutes)
- View recordings of webinars hosted by the Career & Internship Center for faculty and advisers.
- Request a webinar for your department, class, or student organization using our Workshop Request Form
- Faculty & Staff FAQs: COVID 19 + Career
- Click here to get ideas about integrating career into the curriculum. The strategies range from mentioning our center on a course syllabus to creating a new career-focused course.
- Request faculty access to Handshake, the UW’s centralized online job & internship database, to assist students in their career endeavors
- Click here to learn more about resources to help you in your career-related work with students and employers.
- Request adviser access to Handshake, the UW’s centralized online job & internship database, to assist students in their career endeavors
Internship Course Managers:
- View resources and information about supporting students and employers in their internships
- Get support in managing internship courses
- Request internship course manager access to Handshake, the UW’s centralized online job & internship database, to assist students in searching for internships
Managers of On-Campus Student Employees:
- Explore aggregated resources to assist you in hiring and supporting UW student employees
- Handshake is the online recruitment platform connecting UW students with employment opportunities, internships, and volunteer positions – both on- and off-campus. UW departments can post on-campus jobs directly to students in Handshake