The Campus Internship Development Fund (CIDF) provides temporary monies to UW-Seattle departments for the purpose of hiring UW-Seattle students into high-quality, short-term internship positions. The program was started in 2018 and has provided funding for over 100 interns since its inception.
- 2018-19 Academic Year – 30 interns funded in 28 departments. Learn more on our infographic.
- 2019-20 Academic Year – 45 interns funded in 37 departments. Learn more on our infographic.
- 2020-21 Academic Year – 31 interns funded in 30 departments. Learn more on our infographic.
- 2021-22 Academic Year – 51 interns funded in 49 departments.
- Career & Internship Center