(Employer Education Webinar) Choosing From The Menu Of Services: The Complete Guide To Recruiting Events At UW
The 2023-2024 academic year will feature a suite of employer education webinars, all designed to help educate you and your organization’s hiring professionals on the top trends and best practices specific to Huskies here at the University of Washington. Join us for our seventh webinar of the year as we discuss our office’s current menu of services. In this presentation, you can expect to:
- Walk through the entire menu of services available at our office, from career fairs to infosessions, that are available to you through the remainder of the 2023-2024 academic year and into the new year
- Understand the benefits each event type is meant to offer
- Consider the menu of services in relation to your business type and recruiting cycle
- Learn how our office’s offerings compare to offerings from other centers and schools across the UW Seattle campus
- Plan ahead for the 2024-2025 academic year
- Ask questions to your Career & Internship Center host
Webinar to educate employers on the following topic: “Choosing From The Menu Of Services: The Complete Guide To Recruiting Events At UW”
Thursday, March 7, 2024 @ 10am-10:30am
Virtual, via Zoom
Registration is open up until the start time of the event. Registration is required in order to receive the virtual event link.
If you are unable to attend, a version of this webinar will be recorded and posted to https://careers.uw.edu/channels/employers.
For more information, contact:
Employer Engagement & Communication Manager