(Employer Education Webinar) High-Impact Practices: Creating Intentional Student Employment Programs
The 2023-2024 academic year will feature a suite of employer education webinars, all designed to help educate you and your organization’s hiring professionals on the top trends and best practices specific to Huskies here at the University of Washington. Join us for our sixth webinar of the year as we discuss how to create a high-impact, intentional student employment program. In this presentation, you can expect to:
- Learn our office’s best practices for recruiting and managing student employees
- Understand why equitable student employment practices are important
- Dive into each part of the hiring process and how your organization can take steps to be more equitable and intentional
- Define “High Impact Ideas” and consider how to make your roles more HIP
- Ask questions to your Career & Internship Center host
Webinar to educate employers on the following topic: “High-Impact Practices: Creating Intentional Student Employment Programs”
Thursday, March 7, 2024 @ 10am-10:30am
Virtual, via Zoom
Registration is open up until the start time of the event. Registration is required in order to receive the virtual event link.
If you are unable to attend, a version of this webinar will be recorded and posted to https://careers.uw.edu/channels/employers.
For more information, contact:
Employer Engagement & Communication Manager