(Employer Education Webinar) So Your Company Wants An Intern: Initiating An Internship Program
The 2023-2024 academic year will feature a suite of employer education webinars, all designed to help educate you and your organization’s hiring professionals on the top trends and best practices specific to Huskies here at the University of Washington. Join us for our fourth webinar of the year as we discuss internships, and how your organization can begin a program that is supportive, inclusive, and successful. In this presentation, you can expect to:
- Define what an internship is, and how a student intern can benefit your company
- Learn the typical “specs” of an internship: recruiting cycles, average compensation information, etc.
- Establish a set of expectations that will set your intern up for success
- Understand what’s needed to recruit intern candidates and how to think about timelines, audience, role descriptions, and more
- Ask questions to your Career & Internship Center host
Webinar to educate employers on the following topic: “So Your Company Wants An Intern: Initiating An Internship Program”
Thursday, January 18, 2024 @ 10am-10:30am
Virtual, via Zoom
Registration is open up until the start time of the event. Registration is required in order to receive the virtual event link.
If you are unable to attend, a version of this webinar will be recorded and posted to https://careers.uw.edu/channels/employers.
For more information, contact:
Employer Engagement & Communication Manager