UW Seattle 2022 Virtual Winter Job & Internship Fair
This exciting virtual event allows you the opportunity to “meet” UW students and alumni (via video/chat) from across the University of Washington, who are actively seeking jobs or internships.
DATE: Thursday, February 17th, 2022
LOCATION: Virtual! Via Handshake
AGENDA: 12:30pm – 4:00pm (PT)
Each organization will be able to host 1:1 appointments and up to (7) group sessions throughout the 3.5 hour event. You and your representatives may choose the time for your 1:1 group sessions.
- 1:1 appointments are 10 minutes long and can have qualifications (school year, major, grad date, work authorization, GPA) applied, if so desired.
- Group sessions are 30 minutes each and can host up to 50 attendees at a time
Sponsorship Registration Package: $1,000
- Career Fair Registration Fee
- Logo inclusion on UW Seattle Winter Job & Internship Fair Banner (rotation on front page of Career & Internship Center website)
- Logo inclusion and mention in student & employer-facing calendar entries
- Employer spotlight in Career & Internship Center’s e-newsletter sent to UW Seattle undergrads
- 29,000 estimated students receive this e-newsletter
- Recognition within post-event, “thank you” email to student and employer participants
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VIRTUAL FAIR:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions prior to, during, or after registration.