The Virtual Fall Recruiting Event will give you an exciting opportunity to network with dozens of employers (via 10-minute 1:1 video chats and 30-minute group sessions), who are all looking to recruit UW Seattle students and alumni for full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities.
We hope to “see” you there!
To participate, there are THREE required steps:
- Your Campus Profile on Handshake must be set to “Community” to register and participate fully in this event.
- Register for the fair in Handshake.
- Sign up for Group Sessions and 1:1 Sessions with employers in advance of the fair.
- There is not a way to participate in the fair without signing up for employer sessions! Sign-ups are first-come, first-serve.
- Check back often as new employers and sessions may be added over the coming weeks!
How does a Virtual Career Fair work? Check out these resources:
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. Accommodation requests related to a disability should be made 10 days in advance to email@example.com