We are pleased to welcome new and returning firms, organizations, and municipalities to the University of Washington College of Built Environments 2021 Career Fair. There are two date options available – February 24th and 25th.
Your firm can choose the date, times, and format that work for you. You don’t need to be present for the full day or on both days.
- Cost is $200 for firms and $0 for non-profit/government
- Handshake will allow employers to schedule both group sessions to share information about your company or open positions as well as 10-minute one-on-one time with individual students.
- Prior to the career fair, registered firms may host online information sessions or mixers (hosted on firm virtual platforms). CBE will assist in advertising these events to our students and alumni.
- Helpful Troubleshooting Links from Handshake to host your booth
- Firms may list any internship or job opportunity on the college Bulletin.