This workshop is for pre-law undergraduate students and alumni who:
– Want to learn more about the LSAT
– Explore different approaches to studying for the LSAT
– Create a study plan that works best for you
– Tips and strategies to taking the test
– LSAT prep resources
– How the LSAT plays into your law school application
Whether you are planning to take the LSAT soon or want to learn more about how to prepare, this workshop can help you in whatever step you are as a pre-law student.
This workshop will be co-presented with Stuart Anderson, Assistant Director of the Instructional Center (IC).
Please pre-register for this virtual workshop by clicking the “Register via Handshake” button.