On March 4th, The University of Washington, Seattle Pacific University, The University of Washington, Bothell and Seattle University will welcome Dr. Robert Shindell from Intern Bridge, the nation’s leading experiential education research and consulting firm, to share a new approach to internships.
The Total Internship Management Workshop has been accredited by both HRCI and SHRM-PDC. Attendees will receive 6 CEU credits. Just a few of the topics based on in-depth research and proven strategies that will be covered in this full-day, highly interactive and participatory workshop include:
- Effectively implementing an impactful internship program;
- Engaging interns with meaningful work assignments;
- Identifying future hires through a no-strings-attached 12-week interview;
- Creating and maintaining a pipeline of highly qualified and educated full-time job candidates; and
- Increasing your organization’s brand awareness on university and college campuses.
Click here to Register and use the early registration discount code EARLY15 to save 15% before February 7th.