Same-Day Sessions are typically available 10am-3pm, Monday-Friday and are first-come-first-served.
Sorry for the inconvenience, but Same-Day Sessions are limited today due to counselor availability.
Same-Day Session hours today are 12:30-3:00.
- Same-Day Sessions (SDS) are open to degree-seeking students at UW-Seattle and recent graduates who have received a degree from the UW in the past two years (24months).
- Sign-ups (via our lobby kiosk) for these 15-minute slots start at 8:00am the day you want to be seen.
- You can select a specific 15-minute time block.
- You must sign-up in our office; we do not reserve slots over the phone.
- We often book up by 1:00pm or earlier so to ensure a slot, sign-up in the morning.
If you’re not able to secure a Same-Day appointment today, check out our other resources for help.