Who is invited?
- Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and alumni in diverse disciplines from Graduate Career Consortium institutions
- Candidates seeking full-time jobs, internships, fellowships, and postdoctoral opportunities
- More than 4,500 jobseeker registrants in prior event
How does it work?
Register to review the Recorded Informational Webinar on How the Virtual Fair Works.
Where do I have to go?
- Nowhere, it all happens online!
- Flexible Time Frame: Each organization chooses their own chat times during the event
Top Reasons to participate:
- Lower recruiting costs by using our online virtual solution to screen and recruit quality candidates
- Interact in your own chat room with the option to conduct video interviews
- Unlimited access to all registered candidates’ information including exporting electronic resumes
- Save time, travel, and staff required to participate in all day, on-site events
- Efficiently involve subject matter experts and other decision-makers in the recruiting process
- Eliminate transportation and overhead costs associated with booth design and production