Becoming a member of the Husky Signature Employer program provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach University of Washington Seattle students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our services.
At this time, we are no longer accepting new employer partners for 2020-2021. Interested in knowing more about future sponsorship opportunities? Email Emma O’Neill-Myers at email@example.com
An annual membership fee of $2,500 (*$1,800 for government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies) provides you with the following benefits, several of which are exclusive to Signature Employers, reaching thousands of students and helping retain a robust connection to the University of Washington while travel and on-campus recruiting isn’t feasible:
- Dedicated sponsor page on our high-traffic Career & Internship Center website, as well as periodic inclusion in other web-based promotion and outreach.
- Handshake postings promoted to ‘Featured’ on Career & Internship website and appropriate Interest Communities
- Direct to student email (one per quarter, maximum of 1,000 recipients)
- Complimentary attendance at Virtual Job & Internship Fairs hosted by the Career & Internship Center
- Support in sourcing and scheduling candidates for virtual interviews, utilizing Handshake Preselect functionality
- Periodic ‘Featured employer’ highlights in our enewsletter
- Priority consideration for virtual engagement and recruitment activities.
Questions? Contact Associate Director of Employer & Student Engagement Emma O’Neill-Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies are invited to join the Husky Signature Employer Program for a discounted rate of $1,800.