Becoming a member of the Husky Signature Employer program provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach UW students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our services.
Your annual membership supports program-building and key initiatives such as marketing to prospective students — efforts that guarantee you a highly qualified pool of prospective employees and interns.
Registrations for the 2016-2017 Husky Signature Employer Program are still being accepted! The 2016-2017 benefits year runs from Sept 1, 2016 – August 31, 2017.
Your annual membership fee of $2,500 (*$1,800 for government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies) provides you with the following benefits, reaching thousands of students and valued at more than $3,500:
- Recognition in our lobby, on our website, and through our social media channels (Twitter and Facebook)
- Preferred speaker and panel opportunities (opportunities that involve visibility to full UW population through email advertising, and up to 150 students at each individual event)
- Preferred booth placement at all Career & Internship Center events and career fairs (visibility with more than 2,000 UW students and alumni at largest events)
- 15 free job or internship postings on HuskyJobs
- 6 free parking passes per year (each good for one day/one vehicle)
- One free Information Session per calendar year (subject to availability)
- Free Resume Book access for one week per quarter
- One direct-to-student email each quarter (maximum of 1,000 students; send-date dependent upon availability)
- Free booth-only registration at either February’s Internship Fair, April’s Spring Career Fair or June’s Summer Career Fair
- Advance opportunity to book interviews and sign-up for Career & Internship Center events and activities
All these great benefits, including many that are available ONLY to Husky Signature Employers, can be yours for an annual fee of just $2,500*.
Questions? Contact Kristen Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-543-9107.
*Government agencies and 501c3 non-profit agencies are invited to join the Husky Signature Employer Program for a discounted rate of $1,800. Please do note that all benefits apply only to the Career & Internship Center (and not other career centers throughout the UW system).
SIGNATURE GOLD SPONSORSHIP PACKAGE
Interested in featuring your company in Dawg Daze and other incredible “back to school” on campus exposure opportunities? The Career & Internship Center has teamed up with UW First Year Programs to bring you our SIGNATURE GOLD sponsorship package, featuring ALL of the above benefits of the Husky Signature Employer Program as well as:
- Up to 3-5 minutes of face-time at your selected key event or a customized opportunity during Dawg Daze
- Two days of promotional presence on Red Square at Student Activities Fair
- Opportunity to distribute products or swag on campus
- Logo placement in Dawg Daze website
- Logo placement in publications and signage
Thank you to the following Husky Signature Employers, whose generous support allows The Career & Internship Center to continue offering its services and support to all UW students and UW alumni.
COPE Health Scholars
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Penn Schoen Berland
Premera Blue Cross
Seattle City Light
Tacoma Community College