As of Friday, March 6th – the Career & Internship Center will be open during the coming weeks, during our normal operating hours – but whether you’re leaving campus early, or just opting for virtual resources where they’re available, we’re here and ready to support your virtual career advising needs during the coming weeks.
- Trying to figure out what kind of work might be a good fit for you? Use the PathwayU tool!
- Need your resume looked over? Consider Online Resume Review (available through Friday, March 20)
- Bigger questions you want to talk through? Coaching appointments are available through phone or Zoom
- Curious about careers? Vault Guides offer insights and info into hundreds of careers, professions and industries.
- Job or internship searching? Access Handshake from anywhere with internet access.
Not quite sure what a good next step would be? Feel free to give us a call and we’re happy to help: 206.543.0535.