- LSAC- Diversity in Law School
- Attitude Is Essential (AIE)– Program for students who intend to start law school in the fall who want a head start on their 1L year in law school. Topics covered include best practices for: case briefing, legal research and writing, conquering law school exams, and managing time and finances. Applicants must have been admitted to law school and submit an online application. Location of AIE programs vary by region/law school.
- Graduating Senior/Graduates Pre-Law Summer Institute- For graduating seniors or graduates who plan to attend law school in the fall. A multi-week online and residential program designed to prepare participants to be more competitive law school students. Those who successfully complete the program become CLEO Fellows or CLIC Scholars.
- Juniors Jumpstart the LSAT– These seminars are designed primarily for college Juniors who are given priority enrollment. Seniors and post-graduates are welcome to attend is space is available. The seminar helps participants understand the importance of systematic and timely preparation for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).
- Sophomore Super Saturdays-are designed for Sophomore college students. Juniors may be admitted on a space available basis. The seminar aims to help students further develop logical reasoning, reading comprehension and writing skills – the skills needed to become a competitive law school applicant.
- Freshmen Road to Law School– this seminar provides Freshmen an overview of the key components of the law school application process.
Associations & Organizations
- National Black Law Student Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Latino Justice PRLDEF- LAWbound- program to help Latino students prep for law school (offered winter and summer)
- National Native American Bar Association
- American Indian Law Center- Pre-Law Summer Institute for American Indians and Alaska Natives (offered summer)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Association of Law Students with Disabilities
- Summer Pre-Law Programs for Undergraduate Students- List of summer pre-law programs across the US
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO)- non-profit that serves low-income and minority pre-law students
- LexScholars- a diversity pipeline initiative aimed at learning more about effective methods for increasing law school diversity by providing more than 1,200 aspiring lawyers with resources and guidance to pursue their goal of attending law school.