Handshake is a powerful recruiting platform enabling students and alumni to connect with employers, both domestic and international, for their next incredible internship or employment opportunity!
Ready to Connect? Here’s How to access UW on Handshake:
- Degree-seeking UW Seattle and Bothell students:
- Who are currently registered OR registered for the Fall 2018 quarter can login to their Handshake accounts at uw.joinhandshake.com using their UWNetID credentials
- Who are NOT currently registered or registered for the upcoming academic quarter will only be able to access their Handshake account once registered
- UW Seattle & Bothell Alumni:
- UW Tacoma Student or Alumni? Contact email@example.com for further information
- Employers are invited to create an account on Handshake and connect with the University of Washington
- UW Departments are invited to create an employer account to post on-campus employment with the University of Washington
- UW Advisers may also request a Handshake student account to assist students with their job and internship search activities
- UW Certificate students (any campus) or Community Member? Request Handshake access for a nominal quarterly fee.
Interested in Internships?
- Check out our Internships page for tips and resources on how to find, maximize, and reflect on internships.
Questions or trouble accessing the system even after following the steps above? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
No result found.
Page 1 of 1