Congratulations to the Class of 2022! You’ve come a long way from the first day you started as a UW student, and all your hard work has now paid off with the completion of your degree. So as you begin to contemplate your next steps after college, we invite you to this series of workshops meant to help you get ready for the next stage of your career!
Also, if you are in the market for a job, be sure to check out the 2022 Virtual UW Tri-Campus Summer Job & Internship Fair on June 23!
Tuesday, June 21: Articulate
- 12:15-12:45pm | How to Build a Network
- 1:00-1:30pm | Best Practices for LinkedIn
- 1:45-2:15pm | Resume Writing Basics
- 2:30-3:00pm | How to Write a Cover Letter
Wednesday, June 22: Succeed
- 12:15-12:45pm | Conscious Job Seeking: Assessing an Employer’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 1:00-1:30pm | Effective Job Search Strategies
- 1:45-2:15pm | Preparing for Interviews
- 2:30-3:00pm | Virtual Career Fair 101