Congratulations to the Class of 2021! You’ve come a long way from the first day you started as a UW student, and all your hard work has now paid off with the completion of your degree. As you begin to contemplate your next steps after college, we invite you to this series of workshops meant to help you get ready for a successful entry into the world of work.
Also, don’t forget about the Recent Graduate Job Fair taking place on Tuesday, June 29 from 1 to 4 pm. For more info on the fair, please visit the Recent Graduate Job Fair info page.
Tuesday, June 22: Plan
- 1:00-1:30pm | Grad School: Now, Later, or Never?
- 1:45-2:15pm | Conscious Job Seeking: Assessing an Employer’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- 2:30-3:00pm | How to Build a Network
Wednesday, June 23: Articulate
- 1:00-1:30pm | Best Practices for LinkedIn
- 1:45-2:15pm | Resume Writing Basics
- 2:30-3:00pm | How to Write a Cover Letter